How to Use Your Bamboo Razor
- Unscrew your the top of the metal safety razor head anticlockwise, away from the bottom metal piece and the bamboo handle
- Put the metal pieces to one side
- Carefully take one of the blades included with your razor (always hold the blade by the shorter edges) and place in between the metal pieces to make up the head
- Screw the bamboo handle into the metal head
Download the complete step-by-step guide (with pictures) for further instructions: DOWNLOAD BAMBOO SAFETY RAZOR HOW TO GUIDE
If you have never used a safety razor before, the first time can be a little unnerving, especially if you have sensitive skin. There’s no need to worry, our safety razor is fitted with a safety guard, allowing you to use it for all the areas you would normally shave. We recommend using a shaving brush and soap bar, or shave cream. You can whip up foam by patting the brush into the shaving soap in a circular motion. Apply the soap or cream to the skin in an upward motion. The brush will help the hairs stand tall, making them easier to cut.
Take it slow, shaving with a safety razor is easy, but you will need a few trial runs to make a smooth transition and break those bad shaving habits. The easiest mistake to make is to shave with a safety razor as though it were a disposable razor. It’s important to take care over bony-body parts. The razor does have a safety guard but it doesn’t pivot like a disposable razor. Pull loose skin around areas like your ankles, knees
and jawline tight to avoid any cuts or nicks.
- Material (Handle): Bamboo – compostable
- Material (2 Part Razor Head): Zinc Alloy, Copper
- Fits all double edge razor blades
- Includes 5 x razor blade refills – easy to replace and recycle
- Easy to use and durable
- Stylish design
Why we Love Our Bamboo Razor
Our double-edged safety razor is made from zinc alloy, bamboo and copper, resulting in a sustainable, durable razor that will outlive your conventional razors. If cared for correctly, our razor can serve you for decades. By switching you are helping to reduce the number of disposable razors that end up in landfills and pollute our environment.
Once you have tried our bamboo safety razor you’ll wonder why you never switched sooner. The trend of conventional razors is the more blades the better. The problem with having more blades is that they end up cutting the hair beneath the skin, increasing the risk of ingrown hairs. Once you have made the switch, you will soon notice that you have less ingrown hairs and your skin will generally be less irritated. Having one blade is healthier your skin!